AIR INDIA is establishing off-campus drives for the position Cabin Crew Staff in Chandigarh/Jaipur/Mumbai, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
AIR INDIA Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Cabin Crew Staff
Salary: 20K to 30K Per Month*
Branch: Any Branch
Location: Chandigarh/Jaipur/Mumbai, India
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with stowage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service and security incidents.
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-22 for freshers and till 32 for experienced crew.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Completed class 12 from a recognized Board / University with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum Height required: Female-155 cm ( Able to reach 212 cm )/ Male Candidates – 172 cms.
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22 / Male candidates – 18 to 25.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring and empathetic.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety & security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures & company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.