Amazon is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Data Scientist Intern for PAN, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Amazon Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Data Scientist Intern
Salary: 3.6 – 5 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s or Masters Degree
Branch: CS/IT/IS or Equivalent
Location: PAN, India.
- Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making.
- Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations.
- Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root.
- Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
- Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
- Academic Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL.
- Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
- Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving ability and passion for big data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English