Axis Bank is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Software Development Engineer for Work From Home. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Software Development Engineer
Salary: 6.4 – 10 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Work From Home
- Ensure that the new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes
- Participate in requirement gathering write technical requirements during critical phases
- Interact with vendors to understand software limitations
- Assist programmers during system development, Ex: provide use cases, flowcharts or even database design
- Responsible for system testing (SIT, Performance, Security testing), designing components and providing that information to the developer.
- Ensure that the systems comply with IT policy standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operational activities of the system
- Co-ordinate with the project teams and ensure that the resources are equipped to be productive in time to meet requirements.
- Responsible for preparing project plans and maintaining it.
- Evaluate alternative solutions to business problems and select preferred solution and justify the selections.
- Provide functional and user interface design specifications to the development team
- Work with business and Solution Architects to identify suitable options and review these to identify the most suitable
- Gather, document and maintain the necessary information to enable the project team (business and IT staff) to undertake the project and deliver successfully.
- Document proposed changes to the requirements and solution to enable impact analysis and revised business case, specifications, budgets, timescales and plans to be prepared and authorized
- Develop the processes necessary to efficiently operate the proposed solution including user guides, manuals, training materials and implementation and data conversion aids.
- Work with business and IT staff to enable thorough testing and successful implementation of the solution
- Demonstrate application functionality, solicit feedback and ensure that project sponsor requirements are met.
- Bachelor in Computer science or equivalent.
- Node JS, React JS, Angular, JAVA, Python or any programming language
- You can skill-fully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases, preferably mongo DB
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more.