Barclays Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of HR Analyst. if you are Interested and Eligible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Barclays Recruitment Details 2023:-
Job Role: HR Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree/MBA
Experience : Fresher/Experienced
Salary: Up to ₹8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location Chennai, India
Last Date: ASAP
- Delivery of key pieces of activity, analysis, reports and processes relating to HR FTE and Commercials, partnering with the TCs as required to deliver insights that support TC Leadership Teams with managing their Cost and FTE commitments and relevant decision making.
- •Facilitating delivery of Finance-mandated activity, working with the TCs to ensure consistency in approach and timely delivery of high-quality outputs.
- •Providing subject matter expertise and partnership to key stakeholders across the HR Function, driving precision in FTE and Commercials management across the Function, including identification of cost-reduction opportunities.
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:-
- Proven ability to support with managing costs and FTE, develop reporting, and deliver budget and forecast processes.
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation, high quality papers providing clear updates.
- Strong ability to present and explain complex subject matter to a range of stakeholders.
- Relevant experience within HR, across Group Finance, and/or Business Management
- Analytical capability and attention to detail, ability to draw insight and construct compelling narrative
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation, high quality papers providing clear updates â€¯
- Resilient – reacts positively to changes and maintains poise, focus and flexibility when encountering difficulties or obstacles
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Barclays online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Apply Link: Click here