BMW GROUP is establishing off-campus drives for the position of MARKETING MANAGER in PAN, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
BMW GROUP Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Marketing Manager
Salary: 4 – 8 LPA*
Degree: Any Graduate/MBA
Branch: Any Stream
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Location: PAN, India.
- Define and establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Conceptualise and execute the multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Ensure the alignment of communications and messages across all channels as per the established BMW guidelines.
- Conduct SWOT analysis of all marketing campaigns, initiatives in the dealership and optimize upcoming plans for different segments of customers.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds.
- Oversee the activation of the marketing events and campaigns to achieve the organisational strategic priorities.
- Design and recommend the promotional mix to the senior management by evaluating the plans and purchasing strategies.
- Coach and mentor the marketing team members of the recent trends in the industry and share market intelligence for enhanced collective performance.
- Ensure customer feedback is captured in the appropriate customer database for future reference.
- Prepare periodic reports on the marketing plans, events, campaigns and evaluate the expenditure incurred against the available budget.
- Ensure brand presence in the offline and online platforms with increased penetration in the digital portals through SEO and social media marketing.
- Co – ordinate potential marketing opportunities across dealership departments.
- Graduation in any discipline.
- MBA in Marketing will be preferred.
- Excellent command over the regional and English language (oral and verbal).
- Exceptional people orientation skills combined with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time by prioritising his / her workload.
- Knowledge of competitor’s products and services including their strengths and weaknesses.
- We’re looking for someone who is passionate for our brand, has excellent communication skills and intuitive ability to analyse complex consumer and marketing data.