CAPGEMINI is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Pre-Sales & Pursuit Management in Mumbai/Pune, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
CAPGEMINI Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Pre-Sales & Pursuit Management
Salary: Up to 2.75 LPA*
Branch: Any Stream
Location: Mumbai/Pune, India.
- Pursuit Management – Which includes Bid Management, Proposal content management, Knowledge management and creatives
- Sector/MU Intelligence – Work closely with Sales and account teams to provide Sales Intelligence
- Pricing – Works on the pricing and commercial aspects on the bids and opportunities
- Take complete ownership of driving the bid, throughout different stages of RFP starting from Deal Evaluation, Story Boarding, solution articulation, proposal summary & writing, till the final submission to the customer.
- Manage virtual bid teams at remote locations and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, and finance, commercial, legal and delivery and bid budget
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer. Prepare Proposal Strategy and assist in making updates, clarifications and additions to the proposal.
- Set up document structure, repositories etc. Administration of proposal documents.
- Drive proposal process to increase win rate, improved commercial terms and proactive risk mitigation.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
- Produce the required MI to key stakeholders as per the requirements and frequency. Proactively provide analysis and trends which will help the process of bid management.
- Evaluate deals involving complex structuring including onshore, offshore, landed, nearshore resource
- Reviewing the MSA and BID documents and highlighting the key issues from financial perspective.
- Work closely with Bid management and Proposal author for document management of RFIs / RFPs
- Work with marketing team to understand design brief and produce collaterals
- Produce brochures, infographics, posters & newsletters based on organisational branding guidelines
- Innovate and explore new ideas to exhibit client presentation
- Create and apply WORD & PPT templates, format and aesthetically Improvise documents / presentations
- Collaborate with Capgemini sales leadership, bid managers and solution strategists to develop proposals and presentations that lead to winning new business
- Manage for pursuit-specific deliverables such as responses to RFIs/RFPs, proposals and client presentations
- Play an active role as a member of the Proposal Management Team.