DELOITTE is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Associate Analyst for Hyderabad/Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
DELOITTE Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Associate Analyst
Salary: 3.2 – 6.8* LPA
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Branch: Any Stream
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore, India.
- Ensure that critical data is entered accurately into forms and applications according to written instructions
- On/Off-board professionals to and from project teams using onboarding platforms/third party systems
- Understand requirement, follow detailed instructions, and execute the onboarding/off-boarding process
- Complete assigned data entry tasks as per agreed Quality and SLAs
- Generate simple reports and provide status updates
- Complete assigned tasks that adhere to the SOPs and templates and are error free
- Performs self-review check of all completed tasks before submitting for Quality check
- Own the assigned tasks to ensure they meet the quality standards of AE SSC
- Seek feedback from coach and quality controllers to improve output and overall performance
- 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Location: Hyderabad/Bengaluru
- Share knowledge with team members/peers
- Help the team’s workload by managing your tasks and supporting team members when required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Ability to follow instructions and execute tasks without error
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work virtually
- Work Timings: Work in monthly rotational shifts of 8am to 5pm and 2pm to 11pm. 6pm to 3am shift (for 2 weeks, once every 3 months).
- As an Account Excellence Compliance Shared Services professional, you will perform operational tasks that support Deloitte to efficiently serve our clients.