Emerson is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Trainee – Automation Testing in Pune, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Emerson Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Trainee – Automation Testing
Salary: Up to 6.2 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
Branch: Any Stream
Location: Pune, India.
- This Trainee – Automation Testing is intended for candidates who have completed their university degree and are looking to learn more in the field of data analytics. If you’re currently pursuing a degree or working in the field for more than 6 months, we encourage you to browse our careers website for other opportunities
- Train in networking, infrastructure, and multi-platform system administration, and develop further skills through experience in communication technology (video and voice), hardware, mobile devices, and project management.
- Help support internal infrastructure escalating issues to appropriate teams.
- Attend required training and participate in mentoring sessions as specified.
- Strong programing knowledge using C#, Java, Python or any other language to write test cases
- 0-2 years of hands-on experience on automated test scripts developmentKnowledge on IBM_RFT, NUnit (or any such tool) test case writing and execution
- Excellent troubleshooting and root cause analyzing skills
- Experience in Scalability / Stress and Load Testing is an added advantage Certified ISTQB foundation level testing process is a plus
- Experience thinking critically and problem-solving.
- Interest in or experience with technology.
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent communication, and organizational, and customer service skills.