Ericsson is Conducting placement drives
for the position of Software Engineer -Testing
in Bangalore, India.
Ericsson Recruitment 2022:-
Location: Bangalore, India.
- write test plans and test cases based on the specifications and user stories
- Participate in the execution of tests during various testing phases, including systems integration testing, regression testing, and sanity testing.
- accountable for locating and monitoring issues, planning defect calls with developers, and collaborating with them to hasten defect resolution.
- Test case review meetings with stakeholders are facilitated by dashboards for monitoring the overall status, reporting errors, and test execution.
- We have faith in one another’s ability to act morally.
- We therefore think that decisions should be made as close as possible to the product and technical competence.
- We value creativity, which involves trying new things and making mistakes.
- We think it’s important to cooperate with one another and share knowledge.
- A test engineer should be familiar with the Scrum and Kanban processes and have experience working in an AGILE or DEVOPS environment. The test engineer is comfortable utilising JIRA and is conversant with EPICS and User Stories.
- Tools for defect management, such as JIRA and HP QC/X-Ray, are also available.
- Should be able to work well with other team members and other stakeholders and possess excellent communication skills.
- Join us to learn how different technologies combine to build a best-in-class solution that has made Ericsson the leader in the evolution of 5G Technology and the innovations.