EY is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Executive Assistant for Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
EY Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Executive Assistant
Salary: Up To 5 LPA*
Degree: Any Graduate/Master’s Degree
Branch: Any Stream
Location: Bangalore, India.
- The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver ESS and admin services including, but not limited to
- Diary Management – Provide support to the project team members on maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
- Calendar Management – Maintaining project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that needs to be planned.
- Meetings Management – Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organising the meeting.
- Travel Management – Support the project team members in booking the travel ticket
- Workshop or Area visit Plan – Provide assistance in planning the agenda, for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food and printing, etc.
- Documentation – Recording the minutes of the meeting with clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and eRoom to ensure all documentations are captured and organised for ease of access.
- Training Management – Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off point for training sessions, issuing confirmations and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
- Tool Support and administration – Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across EY office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
- Must be able to work virtually, and independently
- Able to be diplomatic when dealing with clients.
- Respond well to deadlines and work outside of normal hours when required
- Comfortable working on a number of activities concurrently
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and prfioritize accordingly.