EY is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Management Analyst for Bengaluru, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
EY Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Management Analyst
Salary: Up To 6.8 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Branch: Any Stream
Location: Bengaluru, India.
- The Business/Data Analyst role will review databases and data schemas and illustrate data process flows; Analyze data and process changes, make data-based recommendations to improve processes, and review results of process improvements
- Facilitate sessions to guide groups through topics consistently moving forward; think of unique ways to have active individual participation; Drive problem resolution; Compel teams to make key decisions
- Reevaluate decisions when presented with new information
- Identify issues and use tools for effective and efficient analysis; break down large issues to achieve the “right” level; Identify the root causes of difficult problems; Prioritize the list of causes; Help others weigh priorities
- Inspire change in complicated situations; Assist in leading sophisticated change across the organization; Determine underlying root cause of issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred
- Experience with data modeling, data structures, documenting ETL layers
- Experience with industry-standard, structured business analysis techniques (i.e., user stories, use cases, UML/logical modelling, BABOK, etc.) appropriately modifying according to the decided software development methodology (i.e., Agile, Iterative, SCRUM, RUP, Waterfall, etc.) in use.
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM and/or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability and flexibility to operate in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
- As part of this role, you will work in a highly coordinated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.