Genpact Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Java Developer/Process Developer. if you are Interested and Eligible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Genpact Careers Recruitment Details 2023:-
Job Role: Java Developer/Process Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/Graduate Degree or Equivalent
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Upto ₹8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru/Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
- Lead a high performance team, guide and mentor them on the latest technology landscape, patterns and design standards and prepare them to take on new roles and responsibilities.
- Strong foundations in the JEE and Spring Ecosystem with exposure to DevOPS , GoF and architectural patterns and Micro services
- Can capture business requirements and maneuver /place them into technical specifications
- Experience of working in a cloud (AWS/Azure) environment.
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:-
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
- Freshers are eligible
- Good at English language skills (verbal and written)
- Meaningful Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/Graduate Degree or Equivalent
- Experience in Core ,Concurrency and Enterprise java ,Transaction Management skills
- Spring (Core ,MVC ,AOP ,JDBC ,Hibernate ,Security ,REST)(Version 3.2+ upwards to 4.x+)
- JEE 6 ,CDI ,JPA
- Understanding of Design Patterns (GoF) and UML 2.0
- Knowledge of Enterprise architectural patterns
- Data Layer (SQL ,Hibernate ,JPA, Stored Procedures)
- Strong understanding of REST and JX WS standards
- Exposure to Big Data technology ecosystem i.e. Hadoop, Spark and associated frameworks
- Strong experience with Micro-services with containers and orchestration framework like Docker ,Kubernetes ,vagrant
- Experience in CI CD pipelines
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Genpact online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Apply Link1: Click here
Apply Link2: Click here