GENPACT is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Trainee- Data Scientist in BANGALORE, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
GENPACT Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Trainee- Data Scientist
Salary: 3.5 – 5 LPA*
Branch: CSE/Statistics/Data Science
Location: Bangalore, India.
- The JDS understands how to interpret and use various data sources, and leverage existing approaches to address clients’ business challenges and market opportunities.
- The JDS develops and maintains a deep understanding of our data, understands clients’ businesses cross-functionally and demonstrates a knowledge of new and emerging analytic solutions.
- The JDS applies consultative capabilities to client engagement in order to convert insights into business implications and strategy.
- Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis.
- B.E/MSc/MTech – Computer Science/Statistics/Data Science
- Has sound Statistical knowledge and its application to solve real time business problems. Experience solving business issues with the application of analytics, leveraging data in a research or consultative setting, or applicable Master’s degree
- Ability to engage in a consultative manner with the team, demonstrating strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into insights
- A high level of initiative and responsibility, dedication to quality, a strong work ethic, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- IMPORTANT POINTS:-
- Ability to ask right queries
- Ability to prioritise and organising own workload
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Superb communication and negotiation skills