Goldman Sachs is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Associate- Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Associate- Software Engineer
Salary: Up to 10* LPA
Branch: Any Stream
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure to all areas of Risk
- Build disruptive solutions using cutting edge technologies with measurable commercial outcomes
- Understand business needs, facilitating and developing process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirements
- Manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, testing, UAT and maintenance
- Build strong relationships with business partners and front line risk managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in team lead
- Strong programming experience in at least one language
- Comfortable with working with multiple languages
- Technologies: Scala, Java, Python, Spark, Linux and shell scripting, TDD (JUnit), build tools (Maven/Gradle/Ant)
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment
- Proficient at working with large and complex code bases.