GOOGLE is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Apprenticeship in Hyderabad, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
GOOGLE Recruitment 2022:-
Salary: Up to 10 LPA*
Branch: CS/IT/IS or Equivalent
Experience: 18 months
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers.
- Provide support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls).
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include night and weekend shifts
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Utilize existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months of experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Any qualification or experience in Digital marketing would be an added advantage
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 26 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support our teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about