GOOGLE is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Pre-Doctoral Researcher in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
GOOGLE Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Pre-Doctoral Researcher
Salary: Up to 15 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Branch: Any Stream*
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g., open source project, campus lab experience, research internship, publication, etc.).
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams and work within ambiguity.
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects or applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments, or human-computer interfaces using frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow).
- Learn and understand research in machine learning algorithms.
- Understand how to use research to drive design decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Master’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Our teams aspire to make discoveries that impact everyone, and core to our approach is sharing our research and tools to fuel progress.
- This Researcher role is a 24-month role designed to give you experience working on challenging problems together with Google Research scientists and engineers in India before pursuing (or making a decision on pursuing) doctoral research.
- As a Researcher, you will collaborate with researchers, scientists, and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a wide range of areas in Computing. You will have a wide range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research to contributing to products and services and conducting research that contributes to human-centered AI and catalyses AI for Social Good.