HighRadius is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Manual Test Engineer in Hyderabad, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
HighRadius Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Manual Test Engineer
Salary: Up To 6.5 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Branch: Any Stream
Location: Hyderabad, India.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents clarify the queries & clarifications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios and test cases
- Develop detailed test plan for the releases
- Automate Sanity, Functional and regression suite and execute them for the releases
- Good understanding on automation framework
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet definition of done
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong knowledge Quality analysis and Testing
- Very good at Manual testing
- Good at Test automation – Selenium
- Good communication skills
- Must be extremely detail and technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- Salesforce Customization
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player