HP is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Management Analyst in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
HP Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Management Analyst
Salary: Up to 8 LPA*
Branch: Any Stream
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Analyses sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations.
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
- May mentor non-exempt level team members on day-to-day activities.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialised subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
- Developing project management skills.