IBM is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Intern Software Engineer in Pan India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
IBM Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Intern Software Engineer
Salary: 35k Per Month
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Branch: CSE/IT/EEE/EC or related
Location: Pan India.
As a Software Engineer at IBM India Systems Development Lab (IBM ISDL), you will get an opportunity to work on all the phases of product development (Design/Development, Test and Support) across core Systems technologies including Operating Systems, Firmware, Systems Software, Storage Software & Cloud Software.
As a Software developer at ISDL:
- You will be focused on development of IBM Systems products interfacing with development & product management teams and end users, cutting across Geos.
- You would analyze product requirements, determine the best course of design, implement/code the solution and test across the entire product development life cycle. One could also work on Validation and Support of IBM Systems products.
- You get to work with a vibrant, culture driven and technically accomplished teams working to create world-class products and deployment environments, delivering an industry leading user experience for our customers
- You will be valued for your contributions in a growing organization with broader opportunities.
- Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills (C, C++, Java, Python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy)
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (Unix/Linux internals), data structures, algorithms
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat Open Shift, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Good communication skills to work effectively in a global team environment
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Security, Virtualization Management, Cloud concepts, REST API, Json, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps
- Web UI Frameworks: Vaadin, React JS and UI styling libraries like Bootstrap/Material
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, RESTful web services and GraphQL API
- Practical working experience with Java, Javascipt, Ansible, Databases, SQL, Node JS etc
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.