IBM is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Junior Developer in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Position: Junior Developer
Salary: Up To 6 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Implement new features of specific components of Db2 databases on the z/OS platform.
- Deliver fixes to customer report problems following APAR process.
- Create unit tests and functional level test cases to make sure the code changes meet the business requirements.
- Automate test cases and add them to regression test buckets.
- Manage defects backlog and APAR backlog effectively to meet the target dates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including build and infrastructure team, system test team and performance test team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Provide documentation and training to the organization as needed.
- Familiarity with IBM mainframe technology will be plus.
- Familiarity with PLX will be plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong understanding of database concepts and principles, Data Structure & Algorithm (e.g. Sorting/Searching using trees and hash tables)
- Familiarity with Low-level programming using C/C++ and/or Assembler.
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as JCL and REXX
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.