JPMorgan Chase & Co is employing off-campus placement
drives for the position of Software Engineer
in Mumbai, India.
JPMorgan Chase & Co Recruitment 2022:-
Location: Mumbai, India
- Needs to help in analyse of the estimate development
- Needed to perform the detailed technical analysis with impacts (technical/functional) and server side and the databases
- Must know how to develop, test and provide support during implementation
- Skills in Bug fixing & performance optimisation, etc
- Must have an experience in develop expertise of the application and business area
- Needs to carry out peer code reviews of the team
- Helping in contribution to the project work wrt to help.
- When required needs to be available for the Overnight and Weekend Support as per the needs.
- Must have a nice hands on experience in writing and debugging core Java code
- Needed to have an exposure to Performance Testing and best practices
- Good to have an hands on experience on SQL queries, Transact-SQL, stored procedures, functions and database modelling
- Must know the basic knowledge on Unix and Shell scripts
- Needed to Work within the business analysts/users to understand requirements when needed.
- We are the Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions.