JPMorgan Chase & Co. Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Business Management – Associate . if you are Interested and Eligible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Recruitment Details 2023:-
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Role: Business Management – Associate
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience : Fresher/Experienced
Salary: Up to ₹10 LPA (Expected)
Job Location Bangalore/Mumbai, India
Last Date: ASAP
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to executive ad-hoc requests related to project management, presentation development, and business analysis
- Organize complex information in a strategic and compelling way, demonstrating strong design acumen and expertise in Excel and PowerPoint techniques
- Create wireframes and mock-ups quickly and iteratively for management presentations, reports, and dashboards
- Communicate effectively with key business partners to understand projects and drive next steps. Project manage and deliver key work streams and tasks. Identify key business risks on the platform and drive resolution of mitigating controls
- Support audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables; help drive specific action plans and deliverables within the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework
- Coordinate team activities and prepare materials for town halls, employee recognition, and strategy working sessions
- Collect and maintain internal resources and documentation on collaboration sites such as SharePoint. Participate in collaborative initiatives with team members and global managers, looking for ways to continually simplify, improve, and add value to existing business processes
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related area with Prior experience in Business Management or COO role
- Proven experience delivering timely, high quality presentations and/or reporting for various projects and stakeholders. Attention to detail is a must with continuous focus on design excellence
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with different stakeholder groups and driving the agenda
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate thoughtful rationale in design decisions
- Intermediate to advanced level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables)
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong time management and prioritization skills
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co. online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Apply Link(Bangalore): Click here
Apply Link(Mumbai): Click here