KPIT is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Trainee Engineer in PAN, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
KPIT Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Trainee Engineer
Salary: 3 – 4.8* LPA
Degree: Graduate/Post Graduate
Branch: Any Branch
Location: PAN, India.
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms/concepts and convert them into a mathematical model.
- Undertake to program in C, C++, MATLAB, Simulink, or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers.
- B.E/B.Tech form Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics. and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical/ Computer Science / Information. Technology/Mechanical/Automobile/Mechatronics.
- Completed graduation in 2021/2022/2023.
- 10th/12th/Graduation-60% throughout
- No Active Backlog.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- Follow the SCM policies set for project.