LTIMindtree is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Associate for Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
LTIMindtree Recruitment 2023:-
Salary: Up To 4.4 – 6.2 LPA
Degree: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
Location: Bangalore, India.
- AD Role Customer Service Associate CSA Summary: The role involves providing 24 7 support customer support across phone, chat and webcase for a global client.
- The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for customer service.
- Process Knowledge Ensure detailed knowledge of the products and services offered. Should be able to take ownership of customer queries and provide accurate information.
- Application Knowledge Ensure complete command over the tools and applications used. Prior knowledge of contact center chat applications, ticketing tools, email would be preferred
- Should have worked on spreadsheets and document software like word, excel and PowerPoint. Typing speed – Good typing speed of 35 WMP with a 80 accuracy is preferred.
- Customer Service Orientation Should have a good understanding of customer service. Should have good listening skills, attention to detail and ability to provide right help and guidance to the customer.
- Productivity Ensure process targets on volume of tickets to be serviced, speed of response, accuracy and resolution times are met in a consistent manner.
- Team player – Should be a team player, display a positive attitude and open to constructive feedback. Shift Flexibility – Should be willing to work in a 24 7 shift environment and be flexible with any changes in work window as per client requirement.
- Should be open to split week offs and willing to support additional work hours during peak season.
- Continuous learning Should display inquisitiveness and an appetite for constant learning and skill upgradation Computer Basics –
- Should have a basic understanding of operating on a laptop desktop. Requires basic knowledge of keyboard shortcuts across common email, browser and Office applications. Prior work experience –