MasterCard is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Product Support Engineer in Pune, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
MasterCard Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Product Support Engineer
Salary: Up To 6.5 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Branch: Any Stream
Location: Pune, India.
- Perform L1 Application Support services on a 24x7x365 basis. Email Based Alert Monitoring – Initial response & triage of alerts using SOP
- Validation of CRQ’s using Alerts or Dashboards
- Application Performance and Monitoring using Dashboards
- Problem Ticket creations & follow-ups for Alerts reductions
- Alerts/Volumetric reporting (Bi-weekly, Monthly)
- Participation in TRT/Bridge calls for Critical alert resolution
- Soft Skills & Situation Management over the phone call
- Contribution in Knowledge Management – create/update new or existing SOP
- Assign incidents generated by monitoring tools to corresponding application and support teams using SOPs.
- Escalate and engage Incident Requests and Change Requests to respective application teams using escalation matrix.
- Communicate and correlate any events triggered during a change window to corresponding application teams to ensure application availability.
- Regularly perform data analysis to determine Customer’s program performance and identify areas of improvement
- Increase quality of work through streamlining of processes, reducing alert counts, innovating wherever/whenever possible, and through various other continuous improvement opportunities.
- The approved service management tool(s) (e.g., Remedy) will serve all specific incidents, changes and service requests.
- Person should be ready to work in Shifts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Basic understanding of UNIX scripting
- Experience on batch scheduling & Monitoring
- Basic understanding of SQL/Oracle or any other relational database
- Knowledge on tool monitoring (Splunk, Dynatrace & Omnibus)
- Effective problem and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of ITSM best practices
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Secondary skills (Good to have) -Knowledge of Mainframe skills – JCL, OPC/CA7 (Job Scheduler)
- Alert Tools – Xmatters , Nagios , Azure Monitor , IPMON, Zabbix
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- Salesforce Customization
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player