Micron Technology Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Data Engineer . if you are Interested and Eligible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Micron Technology Recruitment Details 2023:-
Company: Micron Technology
Job Role: Data Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Fresher/Experienced
Salary: Up to ₹8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location Hyderabad, India
Last Date: ASAP
- As a Business Intelligence Data Analyst in the Digital Supply Chain Business Intelligence Analytics Team, we will be part of an Agile project team focused on driving data analytic initiatives in the automation of a digital supply chain using visualizations and stories. We will be responsible for creating and delivering data reporting solutions and visualizations that are consumed by a wide audience including business leaders, business analysts & planners, suppliers and customers. You will work with business partners to define system requirements (such as requirements for interface design to support a global user base) and coordinating with the Information Technology (IT) department as needed.
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:-
- Outstanding SQL and Python skills
- Decent Knowledge on DBMS
- Basic Knowledge on Data visualization and Reporting software like Tableau/Power BI
- Nice to have knowledge on UiPath/Blue Prism in Automating the Manual Work by developing Standard Bots standardized for Business purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in relevant Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or related field of study.
- Analyze and define Functional requirements of the user story (requirements) and acceptance criteria.
- Design, Develop and deliver Reporting and Analytic solutions using Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence tools, Snowflake, SAP Hana/Business Objects and Power BI or Tableau
- Develop Coding in Advanced SQL and Python, Complete unit testing, participate in code review, document solution delivery, and coordinate deployment.
- Support Operational reporting requirements coming from Singapore team and US Teams, quickly deliver them.
- Support the development team in functional requirement and understanding of User stories.
- Collaborate with Global user base and BI Analysts to ensure that the solution is meeting the business needs.
- Drive effective agile project management through active engagement in the scrum development process.
- Provide hands on demonstration of the solution.
- Provide Functional support to business team members during testing and deployment phase.
- Work with teams to deliver effective, high-value reporting solutions by using an established delivery methodology.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Micron Technology online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Apply Link: Click here