MORGAN STANLEY is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Spring Analyst – Internship in Bangalore/Mumbai, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
MORGAN STANLEY Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Spring Analyst – Internship
Salary: Up to 6 LPA*
Degree: Bachelors or Master’s
Branch: Any Stream
Location: Bangalore/Mumbai, India.
- Spring Analysts join for 6 months internship commencing in January. Spring Analysts are placed into a specific development or infrastructure team, both of which are designed to offer a real-world, project-based experience that will demonstrate firsthand what it’s like to be a technologist for a world-class financial firm.
- Training commences with an induction day that provides an overview of the Firm, our structure and strategy as well as guidance on making the transition from campus to corporate environment.
- Bachelors or Master’s
- You are a Bachelors or Masters student in your final year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyse requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organisation’s.
- Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2022