Myntra is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Copywriter/HR Intern for WFH, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Myntra Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Copywriter/HR Intern
Salary: As per company standard
Degree: Any Graduate/PG/MBA
Branch: Any Branch
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Location: WFH, India.
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Collaborate with creative, product and marketing to assess project needs and help with messaging.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications.
- Develop and implement brand guidelines.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere.
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Ownership of key HR programs.
- Creating monitoring and reporting structures to execute programs within defined timelines.
- Working with respective stakeholders within and outside HR as required by program.
- Removing bottle necks and problem-solving for delivering the desired program experience.
- Vendor development and vendor management.
- Flagging off concerned teams and asking for support as required.
- Operational tasks – data management, feedback collection, basic analysis, and preparing presentations.