NETFLIX is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Communications Manager in Mumbai, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
NETFLIX Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Communications Manager
Salary: Up to 15 LPA*
Degree: Any Bachelor’s/Master’s/PHD
Branch: Any Stream
Location: Mumbai, India.
- Have a global mindset and good business acumen, preferably with experience of working for multinational brands.
- Have excellent news judgement as well as very strong writing and communications skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Love entertainment and the prospect of delivering stories from all over the world to people all over the world.
- Proactively identify, map and preempt issues that could enhance or hurt the Netflix brand
- Manage and maintain exceptional relationships with business, financial and trade media, as well as key industry influencers – becoming a great Netflix advocate with these audiences
- Serve as trusted advisor and partner to the leadership team.
- Write and shape our key corporate communications materials.
- Be an all-rounder with an ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships inside and outside the organisation across different time zones.
- Be deeply familiar with, and/or enthusiastically curious about, the entertainment sector, technology, innovation and media.
- Be able to serve as a company spokesperson
- Be a self-starter who comes up with new approaches and is eager to try those out.
- Has a strong bias-to-action and can change course, be scrappy and get things done on short timeframes.
- An independent thinker with the ability for innovation and new ideas, making the leap from information to insight.
- Succinct communicator and great writer.
- Flourishes in a ‘hands on’ role, adding value at different levels. Is strong on detail and highly organized.