NIKE is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Analyst for Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
NIKE Recruitment 2022:-
Salary: 30K – 60K* Per month
Degree: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Branch: Any Stream
Location: Bangalore, India.
- If this is you, you’ll be working with the GRC team and performing these key tasks:
- Assess moderately complex platforms against Nike security and configuration standards.
- Evaluate and process exceptions to information security policies and standards.
- Participate in complex internal risk assessments, identifying information security risks through analysis of threats and vulnerabilities, and reporting on those risks to Nike business and technology owners.
- Perform risk assessments of critical third-party vendors and ensure the business objectives align with the type and volume of data used in maintaining a “need to know/use” mindset.
- Utilize your thorough understanding of ITGC’s to consult with Technology units on compliance matters.
- Champion information security policies, standards, controls, and processes so that compliance requirements are addressed as part of “business as usual” operations.
- Lead Nike business units in control design and control operations related in support of compliance requirements.
- Perform Compliance control validation testing to determine the operating effectiveness of IT controls for scoped systems.
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices, general procedures and guidelines.
- A general understanding of technology use, trends and risks as it applies in a business context and environment.
- Experience reviewing third party SOC reports.
- Provide analysis and insights into data supporting the effectiveness of technical and process-based cyber security controls and establish automated data pipelines that feed data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
- Collaborate effectively with NIKE leaders, managers, employees, and partners to provide deliberate and thoughtful engagement throughout NIKE.
- Help drive execution of the Information Security training programs. Ensure the workforce stays fully informed on information security through formal trainings and oversee the development and delivery of security training and awareness campaigns.
- Effective, positive verbal and written communication skills and experienced creating and developing high-quality PowerPoint presentations.