OPTUM is establishing off-campus drives for the position of ASSOCIATE DATA ANALYST in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
OPTUM Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Associate Data Analyst
Salary: 3.2 – 5 LPA*
Branch: Any Stream
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Positions in this function are responsible for the management and manipulation of mostly structured data, with a focus on building business intelligence tools, conducting analysis to distinguish patterns and recognise trends, performing normalisation operations and assuring data quality. Depending on the specific role and business line, example responsibilities in this function could include creating specifications to bring data into a common structure, creating product specifications and models, developing data solutions to support analyses, performing analysis, interpreting results, developing actionable insights and presenting recommendations for use across the company. Roles in this function could partner with stakeholders to understand data requirements and develop tools and models such as segmentation, dashboards, data visualisation’s, decision aids and business case analysis to support the organisation.
- Team members will typically use business intelligence, data visualisation, query, analytic and statistical software to build solutions, perform analysis and interpret data.