Paypal is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Data Analyst for Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Paypal Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Data Analyst
Salary: Up to 6.6 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
Branch: Any Stream
Experience: Freshers(0 – 1year)
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Fight fraudulent activity in one’s domain of ownership by analysing existing loss trends through review of specific cases, research on our payments database and incorporation of feedback from operations teams.
- Based on data-driven analysis, formulating risk solutions to ensure optimal balance between user experience, business enablement, operational expense and loss exposure related to proposed solutions
- Work closely with product teams on development of new products to identify potential gaps that might create loss, and define requirements to mitigate those risks.
- Have a good understanding of general business trends and directions to be able to put own work in the broad business context.
- Work with various partners within PayPal to coordinate the execution of fraud mitigation solutions.
- Demonstrate flexibility that is needed to succeed within a matrix organization while being proactive and comfortable with working alongside stakeholders from different domains.
- Develop controls and monitoring dashboards to ensure performance against business goal, regulatory requirements and business priorities.
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Proficiency in at least one statistical analysis tool: SAS / R / Python/ Hadoop
- Strong analytical skills: ability to build quick estimates using back-of-the-envelope analysis, structure (and, if needed, execute) more complex analyses, pull together business cases, navigate multidimensional sets of tradeoffs. Above all, the job calls for comfort with data – ability to manipulate it, question its validity, interpret it, and develop recommendations based on it
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to explain and/or present analysis
- Dedicated, proactive, curious and eager to learn new approaches / methodologies – a must