Phonepe is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Process Designer in Bengaluru, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Phonepe Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Process Designer
Salary: 20K – 40K Per Month
Branch: Any Branch
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: Bengaluru, India.
- Act with integrity & think customer-first in every interaction.
- Handle basic PhonePe account and transaction related queries
- Ability to flex between phone & data channels.
- Follow specified process guidelines to bring about resolution.
- Build customer trust through their interaction.
- Ability to meet hourly & daily productivity goals.
- Leverage internal processes and resources to drive resolution.
- Escalate appropriately taking support from relevant teams to resolve customer issues.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Engage & Educate customers so they’re able to leverage PhonePe to the fullest.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications.
- Have good learnability.
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection.
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios.
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Should be able to speak in English and Hindi.
- Graduation (10+2+3) is Mandatory.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in a customer facing role.
- Multilingual skills (spoken + written) in South Indian languages are preferred.
- Your lunch is on us!
- 5 day working week (2 rotational week off).
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance.
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System.
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program.
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy.
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment.
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy.