PwC is Conducting placement drives
for the position of Associate
in Bangalore, India.
PwC Recruitment 2022:-
Location: Bangalore, India
- As a member of a team of problem solvers, you will assist in resolving complex business issues from strategy to execution as an Associate. Among other things, this management level’s PwC professional duties and skills include:
- Ask for and offer constructive comments when it is needed.
- Effective communication and teamwork with others.
- When issues or possibilities present themselves, identify them and offer suggestions for change.
- Needs to have information and must be handled, calculated, and analysed appropriately.
- Observe compliance and risk management processes.
- Follow advances in your field of expertise.
- Confidently convey ideas through both verbal and written means in a clear, succinct, and articulate manner.
- Create and maintain a network both internally and externally.
- Look for opportunities to understand how the worldwide network of PwC works.
- Solutions and assistance are offered by our forensic professionals to clients facing crises and regulatory problems. You’ll work as a member of the team to support customers who want to look into potential financial crimes, assist clients in responding to regulatory inquiries, handle cybersecurity breaches, and offer expert advice and views in court cases. Additionally, you’ll assist clients in reviewing and improving systems and safeguards to stop new problems.
- Every single one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level if we are to truly make out and make us working for the new world that is always asking to change. We have the PwC Professional, our worldwide framework for developing leaders, to assist us in achieving this.