Qualcomm is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Associate Engineer in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Qualcomm Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Associate Engineer
Salary: Up to 12 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s degree
Branch: CSE/IT or related field
Experience: Experienced(1-3 years)
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Communicates issues with team lead and peers.
- Adapts to changes and setbacks in order to meet deadlines.
- Communicates with project lead to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
- Collaborates with others inside project team to accomplish project objectives.
- Gathers, integrates, and interprets information specific to a module or sub-block of code from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
- Collaborates with individuals within domain to complete the team’s work.
- Stays focused and deals with setbacks in a timely manner.
- Seeks out learning opportunities to increase own knowledge and skill.
- Completes assigned coding tasks to specifications on time without significant errors or bugs.
- Resolves straightforward software issues and bugs within a reasonable amount of time.
- Actively seeks answers for new challenges.
- 1+ year of experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 1+ year of experience with Database Management Software.
- 1+ year of experience with API.
- 1+ year of experience working in a large matrixes organisation.
- Working under close supervision.
- Taking responsibility for own work and making decisions with limited impact; Impact of decisions is readily apparent; errors made typically only impact timeline (i.e., require additional time to correct).
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey basic, routine factual information about day-to-day activities to others who are fully knowledgeable in the subject area.
- Completing most tasks with multiple steps which can be performed in various orders; some planning and prioritisation must occur to complete the tasks effectively; mistakes may result in some rework.
- Exercising some creativity to troubleshoot technical problems or deal with novel circumstances.