Qualcomm Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Associate Engineer. if you are Interested and Eligible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Qualcomm Recruitment Details 2023:-
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Fresher(0-1yr)
Salary: Up to ₹6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location Bangalore, India
Last Date: ASAP
- Ability to multitask in a paced environment
- Capability to comprehend and capture accurate requirements
- Define tasks and create work breakdown including estimation of tasks
- Ability to prioritize requests and communicate priorities
- Develop and test software of major scale and complexity to agreed timescales
- Maintain firmware software components including defect investigation
- Conduct software peer reviews
- Create relevant documentation following the department’s processes
- Track hardware changes and understand impact on firmware
- Design firmware components that require to be enhanced and adapted to existing design
- Deliver high-quality firmware in line with the department’s processes
- Contribute to continuous development of the department’s processes
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:-
- 0-1 years of relevant industry work experience
- Excellent debugging, trouble shooting and analytical skills that may be applied to resolve potential system issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Excellent C, python or assembly programming skills with proven experience of writing efficient code for low powered and memory constrained systems
- Experience with chip bring up and sound knowledge of digital hardware along with ability to read board schematics
- Knowledge of RTOS environments (Exposure to Zephyr or FreeRTOS is very desirable)
- Knowledge of realizing low-power use cases, sensors in the world of smart watches will be an asset.
- Knowledge of software/hardware interfacing with understanding of software cross-compilation for embedded platforms.
- Exposure to working on FPGA based emulation setups, debugging tools and use of utilities like logic analyzers, oscilloscope, JTAG interfaces over Lauterbach/J-Link.
- Experience of on-chip software development with a clear understanding of chip development life cycle and exposure to SoCs, peripherals and embedded environments.
- Ability to provide work breakdown for new features with feasibility study, effort estimates and risk mitigation
- Basic knowledge of computer sciences such as data structures, computer architecture and/or operating systems. – OR –
- Basic knowledge of electronics engineering such as analog or digital electronics and/or communication theory and/or signal processing
- Understanding of processor architectures (RISC-V or Cortex-M ARM architecture would be highly desirable).
- Strong communication skills with ability to evaluate and create design documentation detailing complex features and relationships
- Knowledge of embedded platforms peripherals such as UART, SPI, I2C, I3C, USB, SDIO etc.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Qualcomm online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Apply Link: Click here