SBI is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Junior Associate in PAN, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
SBI Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Junior Associate
Salary: 18K – 48K* Per Month
Degree: Any Degree
Branch: Any Branch
Location: PAN, India.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria i. e. Age as on 01.08.2022 and Educational Qualification as on 30.11.2022.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of joining, if qualified.
- No change in the category of any candidate is permitted after registration of online application.
- No correspondence/ email/phone will be entertained in this regard.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars (including category) in the application form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- No correspondence/ phone/ email will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to fill up the online application carefully and furnish the correct information in the application.
- Call letter of Preliminary Exam will not be collected at the examination venue.
- Candidates will need to retain the call letter safely with themselves.
- Those candidates who are called for Main Exam will be required to bring this call letter along-with Main Exam call letter and other requisite documents as per information provided in the “acquaint yourself booklet” and call letter.
- Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID/mobile active for receiving advice, viz, call letters/advice etc.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate.
- In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited.
- Multiple attendance/appearance by a candidate in exam will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:–
- Candidates should first scan their photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature (Annexure-II).
- The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows: “I,__(Name of the candidate), Date of Birth ______hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid.
- I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
- The signature, photograph and left thumb impression is of mine”.
- Left Thumb Impression: If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his /her right thumb for applying).
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available under the ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully, once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data.
- In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered.
- When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
- They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- This facility will be available three times only, once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data.
- No change/edit will be allowed thereafter, the registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- Fee can be paid by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record.
- Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned(digital) image of his/ her photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in Annexure-II.
- Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature or thumb impression or handwritten declaration is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- In case the photograph/ signature/ thumb impression/ hand written declaration is unclear, candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph/ signature/ thumb impression/ hand written declaration.