Shell is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Internship in Bangalore/Chennai India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Shell Recruitment 2022:-
Salary: 30k – 45K* Per month
Degree: Bachelor’s and master’s degree
Branch: CS/IT/IS or Equivalent
Location: Bangalore/Chennai India.
- You’ll join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields.
- Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands and rewards.
- A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience.
- As part of the Assessed Internship, you’ll have a formal mid-term review with your supervisor and mentor.
- At the close of your internship, you will be asked to prepare a presentation about your project and there will be discussion on project delivery and performance by your supervisor and mentor.
- Typically, 10-12 weeks in your chosen business area.
- A real project with a significant level of business impact.
- Discovering which skills you need to develop, through constructive feedback.
- Developing valuable networks and contracts for future career opportunities.
- Possess a degree (Bachelors or Masters or PhD) that is either relevant
- You should be in your penultimate year of study
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- An Indian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.