Siemens Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Intern/Data Analyst. if you are Interested and Eligible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Siemens Careers Recruitment Details 2023:-
Job Role: Intern/Data Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/2024
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Upto ₹6.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru India
Last Date: ASAP
- Support the R&D team in product design, modification and testing.
- 3D modeling of components and systems using Siemens-NX.
- Work on assembly drawings for products and equipment.
- Work on new mechanisms for various functionalities of the products.
- Build prototypes, motorized jigs, fixtures for ongoing R&D developments.
- Perform verification/validation activities.
- Desired Skills:
- Knowledge of any 3D modeling software (Siemens-NX preferred).
- Knowledge of standard engineering drawing practices.
- Knowledge in FEM analysis using ANSYS Workbench.
- Ability to perform mechanical design calculations.
- Exposure to Microprocessors and Microcontrollers or general embedded programming would be useful.
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:-
- Knowledge in advanced data analytics/data science
- Have five years of relevant experience with data science/optimization/statistical models
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Bioinformatics, Economics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) or related field
- Understand the mathematics/optimization behind machine learning algorithms
- Skilled in applying algorithmic models and are well acquainted with the properties and limits of a diverse set of established as well as state-of-the-art models, as well as validating the model results against the stated business objectives
- Know-how on Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of Big Data in enterprise environments (e.g., SAP, Oracle), cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Azure), as well as familiarity of data architecture requirements and conceptual approaches for deploying algorithmic solutions in Big Data productive environments
- Comfortable working in programming languages like SQL, Python and R, as well as with frameworks like Tensorflow and Keras; experience developing solutions in distributed teams using Version Control tools like GIT
- Experience with cloud technologies: AWS Sagemaker, Lambda etc.
- Stay abreast of new technologies in artificial intelligence and digitalization and seek creative ways of applying emerging and state-of-the-art algorithmic approaches in real world business applications
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience on collecting business requirements and traduce it into solution designs
- Very good communication and presentation skills
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Siemens online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Apply Link(Intern): Click here
Apply Link(Data Analyst): Click here