Siemens is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Siemens Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Salary: Up To 4.8 LPA*
Branch: Any Branch
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany.
- It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey.
- Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices.
- Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
- Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- 0-1 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages.
- Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented.
- Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders.
- Highly proactive and team player.
- Ready to travel for Onsite Job assignments (short to long term).
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
- rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools.
- Salesforce Customization
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player