Siemens is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Web Developer in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Position: Web Developer
Salary: Up To 7 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Bangalore, India
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the business in other to understand business priorities and requirements.
- Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Perform Proof of Concepts to help deciding the technology stack/platforms.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.\
- Development of Webpages and hosting it on Cloud.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Expertise in Front end Web Development in developing functional and appealing web applications.
- Working knowledge of Cloud platform(s) for delivery of cloud-native solutions. Azure experience is preferable.
- DevOps background/experience preferrable.
- Good knowledge on IoT & Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of various test and analysis tools (NUnit, FxCop, Sonarqube, WinDbg).
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.