S&P Global Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Data Analyst. if you are Interested and Eligible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
S&P Global Recruitment Details 2023:-
Company: S&P Global
Job Role: Data Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/MBA
Experience : Fresher/Experienced
Salary: Up to ₹10 LPA (Expected)
Job Location Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, India
Last Date: ASAP
- High quality data collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Provide input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Work on projects as an when they come up and ensure that they are completed within the given time span maintaining the desired quality
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team
- Support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department.
- Create tech expertise within department.
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:-
• Bachelor’s degree in information technologies, computer science or equivalent
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
• Strong mathematical & numeracy skills.
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Good understanding of Python and SQL languages
• Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL Server or Snowflake
• Understanding of reporting & data visualization tools such as PowerBI and Tableau.
• Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools (e.g. Alteryx)
• Problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in an agile team environment
- Certification and working knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Background in Finance or related fields is preferred
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
- Knowledge of any database or automation tools would be an added advantage.
- Adaptability to working in any shifts
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for S&P Global online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Apply Link(Ahmedabad, Gurgaon): Click here