Sutherland is establishing off-campus drives for the position Associate Professional in Chennai(WFH), India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Sutherland Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Associate Professional
Salary: 3.5 – 7 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Branch: Any Branch
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Location: Chennai(WFH), India
- This position is responsible for providing a full range of accounting support for the FTP clients.
- The incumbent will be responsible for producing financial statements and working closely with transaction processing staff on finance/accounting matters.
- Ensure accuracy: Works with accounting team to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports/statements, analyzes income statement accounts and reconciles balance sheet accounts monthly, general ledger accounts, identifies issues, and makes recommendations.
- Handle Up-to-Date Information: Prepares monthly, quarterly, and yearly schedules for management personnel, external auditors, and SEC reporting, prepares monthly journal entries Strenghten Relationships.
- Collaborates with business units to develop division budgets and records in financial system, works with Manager, peers and staff in the development of a customer-centered work group Be Analytical and Creative: Executes mechanisms to measure customer satisfaction and works with Manager and staff to improve overall levels of customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university.
- 0-3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, and Excel as well as working knowledge of financial systems.
- Good grasp of fundamental accounting concepts and ability to apply that knowledge.
- Knowledge/experience in the application of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strong customer service orientation as demonstrated in previous relevant roles.
- Ability to manage relationships with employees and staff within the organization.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to review financial data and produce reports and statements that meet company standards.
- Initiative to take ownership of business unit accounting work to allow financial analysts to focus on providing financial support to business.
- Preference for working in a service-oriented environment where continuous improvement of business processes is expected.