Synopsys Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Intern Technical Engineering. if you are Interested and Eligible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Synopsys Recruitment Details 2023:-
Job Role: Intern Technical Engineering
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience : Fresher(0-2yrs)
Salary: Upto ₹6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location Bangalore, India
Last Date: ASAP
- Responsible for providing DevOPS CICD support for the software development team in on-prem/cloud infrastructure, automation of regular tasks, optimization of processes, and configuration management for the global Synopsys R&D teams.
- Looking for engineering professionals from reputed institute with good operating system knowledge, excellent programming skills, strong database knowledge and, demonstrated experience in GitHub/GitLab CI/CD, Containerization, Cloud exposure. Demonstrated Contribution to open source will have an added advantage.
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:-
- Works on routine problems with guidance from more senior level department managers and other engineers across teams.
- Expected to identify classical solutions to problems with guidance, and implement these independently.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Works primarily with manager and other engineers across teams.
- Automation (Perl/Python/Shell script/Web dev), Operating System (Linux and Windows), SCM (Git, Perforce), Database (Oracle)
- Containerization, Kubernetes, Ansible, Artifactory,
- AZure/AWS exposure
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Synopsys online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Apply Link: Click here