TEXAS INSTRUMENTS is establishing off-campus drives for the position of APPLICATION DEVELOPER in PAN, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Application Developer
Salary: 3.3 – 6 LPA*
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Branch: CSE/IT or related field
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: PAN, India.
- Design, develop and deploy software applications with high quality, performance and scalability.
- Design and develop tests and test-automation suites to meet quality and test coverage goals.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, optimization and enhancements to existing software and platforms.
- Collaborate with architect, team-members, project managers and business users to come up with innovative and elegant solutions.
- Follow established processes including guidelines on code quality, documentation and development best practices and work with the team to come up with recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Bachelor’s in CSE, IT or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of software development processes and the full software development lifecycle.
- Expert level knowledge of programming in Java, with experience in developing complex software applications.
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving skills and root cause analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.