UBER is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
UBER Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Software Engineer
Salary: 4.2 – 8.4* LPA
Degree: Bachelor’s or Masters Degree
Branch: Any Branch
Experience: Freshers or Experienced
Location: Bangalore, India
- End-to-end ownership including design and delivery of systems built at “Uber scale”.
- Collaborating with teams across Uber to deliver features impacting daily lives of everyday people.
- Partnering with Product Management, Product Operations, Engineering and other roles within Uber to get the job done.
- Contributing towards design reviews, code reviews and engineering best practices.
- Mentoring and leading from the forefront and contributing towards the growth of the team.
- Design/architect, develop and/or test software applications in java/GO using Uber’s technology stack.
- Apply technical knowledge to evaluate complex development/projects and provide recommendations to resolve complex technical issues.
- You’ll be very close to business concerns, working alongside Product Managers, Designers, Data Scientists and Operations team, to understand what’s most important, and translating that to systems, designs, and code that best solves for today, as well as plans for tomorrow.
- You will build user-facing products – the work you do will impact every single Rider request.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality products with fast iterations.
- You will have the opportunity to impact the lives of the mobility riders globe and disrupt a trillion-dollar industry.
- A general eye for business concerns, combined with an acumen for systems that scale will be necessary.
- You will help the team identify and advocate strategic investments in extensible solutions within the team, and create extensible solutions that are capable of reuse or integration to avoid redundant development.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Seek review from peer / Senior person periodically.
- Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
- Support integration of components as required.
- Provide support on process audit activities.
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills.
- Good Team Player