Uber is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Software Engineering Intern in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
Uber Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Software Engineering Intern
Salary: 50K – 60K* Per Month
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
Branch: Cs/IT/IS or related
Location: Bangalore, India.
- As an Uber Intern, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2023) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields.
- Knowledge of how to use computer and basic awareness of Microsoft tools like word, excel etc.
- Ability to think clearly, analyze the problem and take necessary steps to fix the issue
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills..
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.