UNILEVER is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Analyst in Bangalore, India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
UNILEVER Recruitment 2022:-
Salary: Up to 8 LPA*
Degree: UG/Graduate/Post Graduate
Branch: Any Stream
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: Bangalore, India.
- Deliver a suite of reports, dashboards & insights that help Unilever leaders drive sustained growth & profitability ahead of our competition
- Bring together cross functional data across finance, supply chain, marketing, customer development, sustainability etc. to enable performance management across the Unilever Business Groups, Business Units and countries
- Work in a dynamic environment, play a key role in implementing changes to standard suite of reports, so that they remain fresh and relevant to evolving business needs.
- Endeavour to present cross functional insights with simplicity at its core, using impactful visualisation
- Encounter multiple opportunities to leverage advanced techniques to automate existing reporting processes, thereby increasing the speed and quality of insights
- Work across a rich cross-cultural team with diverse set of skills and can build a rewarding career with continuous learning opportunities
- Brings the voice of the customer into everything we do
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in a relevant technical/functional domain with some corporate experience
- Prepare & Publish Performance scorecards On Time In Full, in line with agreed service levels
- Translate data into actionable insights by leveraging data analytics & reporting techniques
- Be a team player working as an embedded part of a dynamic/diverse team with multi-skilled individuals
- Participate in meetings with business stakeholders to drive the required changes with an agile mindset
- Focus on execution & Optimize outputs from the team by working in a hybrid environment of Unilever & Partners
- Develop subject matter expertise/technical acumen in focussed functional/techno-functional areas. Invest in capability development with a continuous learning mindset.