VMware is establishing off-campus drives for the position of Java Developer in Pan India. Eligible candidates please follow the required steps and prepare well for the position. Please find the Apply Link below.
VMware Recruitment 2022:-
Position: Java Developer
Salary: INR 5 LPA*
Branch: Any Stream
Experience: Freshers(0 – 1 Years)
Location: Pan India.
- You will be expected to work towards a deep understanding of our data pipeline – Spark and Hadoop based systems and our Kubernetes based report query service.
- You will be expected to develop monitoring and automation solutions that streamline the management of the service and lead to increased service levels, reliability and efficiency.
- You and your team will track performance metrics and work with our DevOps team to scale our systems to meet our customer’s ever increasing demand.
- You will be responsible for designing and delivering the supporting infrastructure functions to deliver your solutions at cloud-scale, including features such as usage tracking, throttling, monitoring and alerting
- You will work across the various cloud teams and ensure a consistent design and the use of best practices across our various cloud solutions.
- You will also deliver automated tests to ensure high quality releases.
- You will be regularly evaluated on the quality of the product you create and the code you write to ensure continued advancement of your technical skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- You will work with our customer support team to troubleshoot and resolve customer problems.
- BE/B.Tech from any stream
- The team is responsible for managing the content on websites, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
- They are also responsible for auditing and ensuring quality of online content by flagging risks and providing clear feedbacks on errors.
- Collaborate with your Tech. Lead, Architects, and teammates to manage and operate our Big Data software solutions ensuring they meet the highest service levels.
- Produce software designs to support long-term maintainability and extensibility of code.
- Provide technical leadership on large complex technical systems.
- Mentor less senior members of the team.
- Enhance monitoring systems and frameworks to provide detailed insight into a growing and complex data pipeline.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD environment.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with end-to-end responsibility for your team’s goals.
- Obsess over quality in the code you write and the product you create.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.