Wipro is Conducting placement drives
for the position of Administrator
in Hyderabad/Pune, India.
Wipro Recruitment 2022:-
Location: Hyderabad/Pune, India
- Ensure the appropriate operation and maintenance of the client’s network, server, system, storage platform, infrastructure, and other equipment by acting as a custodian on their behalf.
- Keep track of the number of tickets submitted (by phone, email, chat, or IMS), and make sure they are resolved correctly and within the allotted time.
- Accept and resolve the high priority tickets and services right away.
- installing and setting up hardware and software needs based on service requests
- Needs to achieve100% timeliness compliance, managing client expectations, and preventing any escalation of issues.
- Access applications and users in accordance with customer needs and requests to ensure prompt resolution
- Follow each ticket from acceptance through resolution according to the customer-specified deadline.
- Keep regular backups of crucial data, logs, and management resources
- Examine the record that Chat BOTS compile and make sure that any service requests and issues are promptly answered.
- Expert Systems Thinking – Understanding of the Wipro system (interrelatedness, interdependencies, and boundaries) and performing problem-solving in a complex environment – Competent Technical Knowledge – Knowledge of the various devices/networks/etc. which the administrator must service – Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control, and reduce risk
- knowledgeable about the required competencies. regularly exhibits (in-parts) while receiving little assistance or direction.
- Needs to have the all round mindset of the team work without direction and needed to extends the competency to challenging and uncharted scenarios as required.